SR4966: Legal Cashier
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£22K - £22K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Trial Balance Consulting have been approached by one of the most successful privately owned law firms in the Southwest, who seek to recruit an experienced Legal Cashier to be based from their Torquay office. The role is permanent and full time.
The role works closely with the firms’ Finance Director and within a small but busy finance team.
• Bookkeeping using the in-house system (SOS). Experience ideal but not essential.
• Reconcile bank accounts
• VAT returns
• Assist with cashflow forecasts and the annual budget
• Credit control
• Other ad hoc duties including admin, maintaining office stocks and supplies, and client enquiries
The successful Legal Cashier will have:
• Recent, relevant experience gained within a similar accounts post
• Recent knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career in a stable and interesting sector. If you are looking for a new opportunity please contact Steve Roach and quote ref SR4966.
Apply: SR4966 - Legal Cashier
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.