SR4242: Finance Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£32K - £40K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Trial Balance Consulting are seeking an experienced and pro-active Finance Manager to join a well established hospitality business based in Newquay. The role will come with a salary of £32,000 to £40,000, depending on experience.
Reporting to the General Manager, as the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
• Producing management accounts
• Monitoring the financial position of the business and advising Directors.
• Preparing financial statements
• Purchase Ledger
• Accurate running of the payroll
• Managing the accounts department
• Reviewing performance against objectives plans and budgets
The successful Finance Manager will:
• Ideally have hospitality experience
• Be part or fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, candidates who are qualified by their experience will also be considered.
• Be capable of managing their own workload
• Have excellent IT skills, including Excel
If you have experience gained in a similar role, please send your CV to Steve Roach quoting ref SR4242.
Apply: SR4242 - Finance Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.