SR3723: Assistant Accountant (Temp)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Assistant Accountant (Temp)
£20K - £25K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Assistant Accountant (Temp) - Newquay - Up to £25,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a rapidly expanding technology business based in the Newquay area, who currently seek to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team on a full time, temporary basis. This is an urgent requirement where our client hopes to have the recruitment process completed as quickly as possible.
Working closely alongside the Financial Controller, this is a pivotal role where the successful incumbent will take a lead responsibility for managing the general accounting lifecycle. The role will be particularly well suited to a commercially minded, dynamic individual who enjoys process improvement, system implementation and quality financial reporting (both management and statutory).
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant include:
- General upkeep and performance improvements to the accounting systems and processes
- Supervising and mentoring a small team
- Management of general accounting functions; sales and purchase ledger, credit control, payroll, monthly management accounts, variance reports and bank reconciliations
- Statutory reporting to include VAT, corporate tax returns and payroll data
- Present summarised financial information to the senior management team
- Assist with annual audit preparation
The successful Assistant Accountant will likely be:
- AAT qualified with at least three years of solid commercial accounting exposure
- Comfortable in a fast paced, rapid growth environment
- An excellent communicator with very strong commercial awareness
For further details or to apply, please contact Steve Roach ASAP quoting reference SR3723.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Apply: SR3723 - Assistant Accountant (Temp)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.