RE5530: Tax Manager / Senior Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Tax Manager / Senior Manager
£35K - £50K
Are you ready to take your tax career to the next level? My client has one of the largest and most successful tax teams in the region, so this could be just the opportunity that you have been waiting for…
Working with a collaborative and dynamic team, your duties as a Manager or Senior Manager will include:
• Reviewing HNWI tax calculations
• Advising on tax planning for HNWI, to include non-doms tax planning advice
• Meeting with clients to discuss their tax affairs and identifying planning opportunities
• Capital gains tax planning for a range of issues such as on the main residence; investment properties; development land tax planning
• Trust tax compliance and planning opportunities
• IHT and estate planning
• SDLT compliance and identifying when particular reliefs might be relevant to a transaction
• Dealing with HMRC enquiries, discussing areas of concern with clients and with HMRC and presenting strong, clear arguments in the defence of clients.
The successful applicant is likely to be CTA qualified with significant experience in both personal and corporate tax compliance and consulting in a practice environment. Strong interpersonal and client management skills are essential, and you will be able to demonstrate the ability to motivate and mentor a small team.
In exchange my client offers a highly competitive salary, a market leading benefits package to include a good degree of flexible working options, and unrivalled opportunities for personal and career development.
If this sounds like the kind of firm that you want to be a part of, then I want to hear from you. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE5530.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE5530 - Tax Manager / Senior Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.