RE4876: Accounts Assistant / Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Assistant / Senior
£18K - £26K
Trial Balance is working with a successful firm of Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Assistant or Senior to join their busy and friendly team.
Working closely with senior management in the business, your duties in this role will include:
• Working with a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Preparation of year end accounts and financial statements
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns, and provision of advice
• VAT and bookkeeping
• Management accounting
• Resolution of client queries
This role would suit a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Relevant and current experience in all aspects of accounts prep and tax in a practice environment
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience
• Strong systems competency including cloud based accountancy packages
• Excellent customer service skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in a role offering a high degree of autonomy. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4876.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4876 - Accounts Assistant / Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.