RE4628: Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
£20K - £27K
My client is a successful firm of Chartered Accountants with an excellent reputation in the local market. Due to their continued success they are looking to strengthen their team with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Semi Senior / Senior.
Working with a broad ranging portfolio of clients, your duties in this varied role will include:
• Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Associated tax computations and lodgements
• Resolution of client queries and provision of advice where necessary
• VAT returns, bookkeeping and management accounting
• Management of internal and external stakeholders
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT Qualified
• Extensive and current experience in an accountancy practice environment
• Possibly studying towards ACA or ACCA
• Strong technical knowledge in all aspects of statutory accounting and tax
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4628.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4628 - Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.