RE4270: Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior
£15K - £28K
Trial Balance is working with a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants with multiple offices in the South West to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Working as Audit assistant for company & charity clients – some away stays will be required
• Accounts preparation and analysis from a range of different sources – manual & computerised for clients of the business.
• Calculation of adjusted profits and capital allowances claims as well as basic tax return preparation work.
• Management Accounts preparation and interpretation.
• Client meetings, liaison with clients and report writing/letter writing as necessary.
• Use of house accounts preparation software and use of industry standard and bespoke bookkeeping and payroll packages, products including SAGE, Xero and Quickbooks.
• Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling.
• Installation and upgrade of in house and client Sage 50 packages.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Undertaking relevant accounting qualifications, which will be fully supported by my client
• Relevant and current experience in audit and / or accounts preparation in a practice environment
• Excellent technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with your clients
In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work with a very high performing and supportive team, based in modern offices with free car parking. CPD support can be offered along with a highly competitive salary package.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply immediately addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4270.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4270 - Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.