RE4092: Personal Tax Specialist
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Personal Tax Specialist
£18K - £40K
Do you love working in tax? Or perhaps you are a general practice all rounder with a particular interest in specialising in personal tax and becoming a true subject matter expert? Then I want to hear from you...
Trial Balance is working with a very prestigious practice to source exceptional personal tax candidates to join a dynamic and busy team based in Exeter, dealing with the UK tax affairs of employees, directors, partners and very high net worth and high profile individuals.
Your principal responsibilities in this role will include:
• Management of your own portfolio of work
• Assisting in the development of tax trainees
• Dealing with the compliance of tax processing and preparation of tax returns
• Verbal and written contact with clients
• Managing a variety of internal relationships
• Contact with HM Revenue and other third parties
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• A proven track record in a personal tax compliance or advisory environment
• ATT or CTA qualifications preferable, though consideration will be given to candidates who are qualified by experience
• The ability to manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
• Excellent team working skills and a strong work ethic
• The ability to complete work to a high professional standard
• Excellent systems skills
In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work in a very professional and sociable team environment, excellent career development opportunities, CPD and study support where appropriate, along with a highly competitive salary package.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply immediately addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4092.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4092 - Personal Tax Specialist
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.