RE3969: Client Bookkeeper
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£18K - £23K
My client is a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants. Due to their continued success in attracting new clients, they are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting an experienced Client Bookkeeper.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Maintaining the overall day to day book-keeping records of clients, including completing VAT returns
• Preparing and checking management and year end accounts and other documentation before presentation to the appropriate Manager/Partner
• To ensure individual clients’ accounting requirements are up to date
• To prepare and supervise book-keeping records for clients
• To ensure that deadlines and target dates are met, for example VAT returns and H M Revenue and Customs compliance etc
• Meeting and liaising with clients as required
This role would suit an experienced Bookkeeper, preferably with experience working within a multiple client environment. Excellent systems skills are essential, along with the confidence and interpersonal skills to successfully work with a diverse client portfolio.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leading firm. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3969.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3969 - Client Bookkeeper
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.