RE3265: Bureau Payroll Specialist
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Bureau Payroll Specialist
£16K - £22K
Trial Balance Consulting are working with a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Payroll Administrator.
Working in a fast moving team environment, you will assist in the smooth running of their clients weekly and monthly payroll operations.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Working together with the other payroll administrators. Each administrator will have their own portfolio of clients, but will assist other administrators when needed.
• Auto Enrolment.
• Liaising with third parties such as HMRC, TPR, CSA and DWP.
• Providing payroll information to directors and accounts staff on an ad hoc basis.
• Communicating with clients in person, by phone and email.
• Comply with all statutory regulations and informing clients of any changes in legislation that affects them, such as NMW.
• Submitting and authorising bank payments on behalf of client.
• Year End procedures.
• Processing of payrolls of all frequencies, calculating gross pay, statutory deductions and statutory payments and processing starters and leavers. Reconciliation of figures.
• Providing clients with necessary documentation, either hard or soft copies.
The ideal candidate will have recent, extensive experience of handling multiple payrolls and will work well in a busy, deadline driven environment. In return my client offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Rob Emsley quoting Ref: RE3265.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3265 - Bureau Payroll Specialist
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.