EB4099: Part Time Accounts Assistant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Part Time Accounts Assistant
£17K - £20K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Part time Accounts Assistant - Truro - £17,000-20,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a well-established and successful retail distribution business who seek to recruit an experienced part time Accounts Assistant to join their Truro based office. With business operations spanning the UK and Eastern Europe, this is a pivotal role where the successful incumbent will assist in compiling financial accounting data for all UK based transactions. The role will be performed over 20 hours per week (ideally across 4-5 days), with some flexibility to negotiate specific working patterns.
Working within a small team, the successful candidate will maintain accounting systems in the following areas:
- Inputting and coding of both sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase & sales ledger
- VAT preparations and submission
- Monthly supplier payments
- Producing accounts payable/receivable reports
- Assist with month end procedures
- Ad hoc assistance with multiple company bank accounts
The successful candidate should:
- Possess minimum part qualified AAT (intermediate), and able to perform an all-round role
- Possess experience of using Sage Line 50
- Have good general IT skills
- Be an effective team player and able to work as part of a small team
This is an interesting and varied opportunity that would be well suited to an Accounts Assistant with an SME/OMB style background. For further details please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB4099.
Apply: EB4099 - Part Time Accounts Assistant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.