EB3343: Part Time Bookkeeper
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Part Time Bookkeeper
£20K - £24K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Part Time Bookkeeper - Newton Abbot - Circa £24,000 pro-rata
*Please note that this role will not require candidates to possess prior experience gained within accountancy practice)
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a well-established and successful firm of Chartered Accountants who seek to recruit an internal Bookkeeper to manage the day to day running of the firm. This is part time opportunity working between 1.5-2 days per week. The firm can be flexible in respect of working patterns assuming the core working hours are achieved.
Reporting directly to the firm’s managing partner, the successful incumbent will oversee a variety of aspects relating to finance and administration to include the following:
- General sales and purchase ledger administration and maintenance
- Responsibility for internal staff administration (not HR related)
- All aspects of credit control from writing to clients to instructing legal proceedings
- Maintaining standing orders, direct debits and general invoicing
The successful candidate will:
- Have good SAGE Line 50 experience in addition to a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Have previous experience gained within an all-encompassing bookkeeping capacity
- Possess good organisational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal staff, customers and suppliers
The firm offers an excellent, modern working environment with a friendly atmosphere and sociable team. For further details please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB3343.
Apply: EB3343 - Part Time Bookkeeper
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.