DS4281: Project Claims Assistant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Project Claims Assistant
£15K - £16K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Are you an experienced financial administrator looking for work in the Redruth area?
Are you keen to join an organisation that supports everyday people across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly?
You will need to have project funding claims experience to be able to achieve the tasks in this role, as well as an eye for detail, and an ability to use Excel competently. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
• Support in the production of complete and accurate financial project claims
• Reconciliations and data entry in line with reporting deadlines
• Claims filing and evidence
• Support the department with ad-hoc tasks as they come through
To stand out from other candidates you will need to have:
• Experience with ESF/ERDF or other claims processes experience
• Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience of working within a general office environment
This role is perfect for a strong financial administrator and will fill very quickly, so please don’t delay in applying. For more information please contact Dan Saunders quoting ref DS4281 on (0-1-8-7-2-4-6-4-5-5-5)
Apply: DS4281 - Project Claims Assistant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.