DS4242: Financial Controller
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£33K - £40K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
This is most certainly not your average Financial controller role, nor should this sentence put you off from applying.
You will use your commercial acumen to oversee the day to day running of the finance function within the business, coupled with driving forward the parent company’s portfolio. This is a varied and dynamic role that would suit a candidate who is pro-active in their approach and who has a proven track record of project management and financial leadership.
What can this role offer you?
You will be working in a stunning location, which is a very popular destination for many holiday makers coming to Cornwall. You will also receive a generous salary, and benefits (which can be negotiated for the right candidate).
• To lead the finance function and associated activities
• Control and implementation of the budget whilst complying with financial regulations
• Cash flow management
• Implementation of an internal audit programme to ensure compliance
• Effective financial project management of growth opportunities for the portfolio
• External contract management
• Overseeing the preparation of the company’s management and financial accounts ensuring that they are presented to all backers in the required timescales
What will you need to stand out from other candidates?
• A professional accountancy qualification
• Extensive accountancy experience including understanding how to deliver effective financial management of a commercial business.
• A confident attitude and a robust understanding of the latest financial regulations.
This role needs to be filled ASAP so please do not hesitate to apply now, or give Dan Saunders a call on (0-1-8-7-2-4-6-4-5-5-5) quoting the reference DS4232.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Apply: DS4242 - Financial Controller
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.