Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£18K - £20K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Trial Balance Consulting are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join a small but growing FMCG business based in Taunton. The role is full time, permanent and will offer a salary of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience.
As the Bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
• Processing purchase invoices and posting to the system
• Reconciling bank transactions
• Payroll administration for external service provider
• Administration of the sales ledger
• Processing and managing their invoice discounting and other related task
• Double entry bookkeeping to trial balance
• VAT computations
The successful candidate MUST have:
• Experience in a similar role
• End to end accounts experience
• Experience using Quickbooks or the aptitude to develop quickly
This is a key role within the business and the successful candidate will have complete responsibility for ensuring the accounts are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
If you are interested and want to learn more, please send your CV to Dan Saunders, quoting ref DS3521.
Apply: DS3521 - Bookkeeper
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.