CK5144: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£24K - £35K
Are you looking to join a friendly and supportive team, in a varied and interesting role where you can genuinely make a difference to your small business clients? This could be just the opportunity that you have been waiting for...
My client operates a small but well established firm in the Cirencester area. Working with a broad ranging portfolio of clients, your duties in this varied role will include:
• Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Associated tax computations and lodgements
• Resolution of client queries and provision of advice where necessary
• VAT returns, bookkeeping and management accounting
• Management of internal and external stakeholders
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT Qualified / Qualified by experience
• Extensive and current experience in an accountancy practice environment
• Possibly studying towards ACA or ACCA
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills
In exchange my client offers a role in a progressive and forward thinking environment, with excellent opportunities available for personal and career advancement.
For further details please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference: CK5144.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK5144 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.