CK5092: Accounts & Audit Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Senior
£24K - £35K
Experienced Accounts & Audit Seniors required!
Are you an Accounts & Audit Senior looking for a better work / life balance? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a popular firm in Newton Abbot who have created a new opening within their firm.
You will be allocated an impressive portfolio of clients and will be responsible for the following audit and accounts related work:
• Planning and completing audits
• Preparing management and statutory accounts
• Completing corporation tax computations
• Managing audit teams
• Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters
• Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
• Taking a proactive view to business development
• Supporting complex projects
• Supporting and assisting with restructuring
• Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm’s specialist services in providing the above
If you are looking for a firm who respect family life then this is the job for you. My client offers the flexibility required to make life really work for you. Along with a very competitive salary and pension package there really is no down side to this role! I am particularly interested in speaking with those who are fully ACA or ACCA qualified, however will also consider those who are part qualified or qualified by their experience.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5902.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist
Apply: CK5092 - Accounts & Audit Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.