CK5018: Tax Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£24K - £35K
Are you a Tax Senior looking to move into a modern and dynamic firm? I’m working on an exciting opportunity you may be interested in.
A multi office firm in Bristol seek an outstanding staff member to join their busy team. My client is staff focused, they offer excellent developmental roles, with a generous salary and benefits package on offer.
The expected applicants for this role will be coming directly from a Tax or majority Tax based role within practice. You will ideally be a qualified accountant and must have significant experience in accountancy practice. Those without practice experience will not be considered!
Reporting into the Tax Partner, your day-to-day duties will include:
• Taking responsible for a portfolio of tax cases, including self-employed, HNWIs and directors
• Preparation and lodgement of annual self-assessment tax returns and computations, P11D and other sundry HMRC forms on a timely basis
• Collating and maintaining client information
• Corresponding and dealing with client enquires in relation to their personal tax issues and liabilities, ensuring any un-resolved issues are referred to the department manager/ engagement Partner; including the initial handling/ identification of both tax planning and tax investigation issues
• Maintaining direct contact with clients, HMRC, solicitors, other accountancy, law and professional services firms, in the delivery of an excellent client service
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5018.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK5018 - Tax Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.