CK4416: Accounts & Audit Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Senior
£24K - £35K
Accounts and Audit Seniors are like gold dust! My client knows this and will treat you like the unicorn you are. You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package, enhanced holiday and the opportunity to work for a dynamic and modern firm in Cardiff.
As an experienced Accounts and Audit Senior you will likely be ACCA or ACA qualified and will already be totally up to speed with the below:
• Managing teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
• Working closely with the client engagement Partner to co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
• Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
• Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
• Identifying and raising business development opportunities with new and existing clients
• Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
• Supporting group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
• Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm’s specialist services in providing the above
What else can you bring to the table? My client is looking for confident, efficient accountants, who know what they want to get out of their career. This role is not for the faint hearted, you will be expected to stick to deadlines and pick up the pace when the going gets tough. If this sounds like you then hit apply and send your CV to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK4416.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4416 - Accounts & Audit Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.