CK4349: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£25K - £35K
What are you looking to achieve from your career? If it’s the opportunity to achieve your goals whilst working alongside an outstanding team of professionals then stop your search here.
I am seeking an Accounts Senior to join a small but steady firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cardiff. This is a longstanding firm with clients across South Wales. They have been experiencing a period of rapid growth which has led to several new opportunities becoming available. They hope to recruit a fully qualified accountant with extensive experience in practice.
What will you get from this role?
Progression, excellent salary prospects, the opportunity to have a say and become an integral cog in this wheel.
Working directly with the partners you will be next in line for promotion, who knows where this role will take you.
If you do not know what is expected from an Accounts Senior, then this probably isn’t the role for you, duties will include:
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
• Training student AAT staff
If you are a qualified accountant with several years of experience behind you then please get in touch with Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK4349.
To apply for this role or to see what other opportunities we have on offer, please visit our website.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK4349 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.