CK4252: Client Manager (Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Client Manager (Practice)
£31K - £45K
If you are an experience Accounts or Client Manager working in practice and looking to make your next big move, then look no further, this is the role for you.
You will be joining an outstanding firm, with an impeccable reputation as one of the best employer sin the Southwest. You will not regret making a move to this firm, who will offer a fantastic salary along with development opportunities and benefits package.
Duties will include:
• Compiling and analysing financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
• Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Preparation of financial management reports.
• Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
• Establishing and monitoring the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
• Monitoring and supporting taxation requirements.
• Preparing for financial audit and co-ordinating the audit process.
• Overseeing accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Evaluating and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
• Collecting and analysing financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, providing strategic recommendations and maintaining solutions to business and financial problems.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified and will come directly from a very similar role within accountancy practice.
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package along with great career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your CV to Carly Kellow as soon as possible, quoting ref: CK4252.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists
Apply: CK4252 - Client Manager (Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.