CK3756: Audit Senior / Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Audit Senior / Manager
£26K - £40K
Experienced Audit Senior / Manager required
Are you an Audit Senior looking for a step up, or an Audit Manager looking for more money? My client has an opportunity waiting for you.
You will be looking for:
• A firm that will celebrate your achievements and recognise the effort you put in
• A job that will challenge you
• An excellent salary
You will be used to:
• Planning, budgeting and managing assignments for a portfolio of clients for both Audit and non-Audit work
• Handling client enquiries and liaising with other internal departments\
• Managing and reviewing the workload of more junior staff members
• Being aware of how the firm can add value to their clients
You will be
• ACA or ACCA qualified with extensive practice experience
• Have a keen eye for detail and be fully aware of all aspects of audit.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3756
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist
Apply: CK3756 - Audit Senior / Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.