CK3622: Client Manager (Accountancy)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Client Manager (Accountancy)
£27K - £32K
A modern and forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors are currently on the lookout for a Client Manager to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. Based in Bridgend this role is suitable for an experienced accountant, with relevant accountancy practice experience. My client is particularly interested in candidates who have experience with working with small business clients.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Sole Trader and Partnership Accounts
• Corporate Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns
• Company Secretarial
• Business Taxation
• Planning, reviewing and managing audits
• Personal Tax Returns, including involvement in some of the more complex returns including Capital Gains Tax, Foreign pages, Loss Relief claims etc.
• Bookkeeping and VAT
• Client base management and development by telephone, letter & email and face to face meetings
• New client set up work, potentially some cash flow and business plan work.
• Special works such as incorporation, tax planning and business support.
• HMRC enquiry works with the assistance of the Tax Director
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT qualified as a minimum and potentially undertaking or already completed ACA or ACCA
• Significant relevant and current experience in accounts preparation, audit and tax.
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your CV to Carly Kellow as soon as possible, quoting ref: CK3622.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow.
Apply: CK3622 - Client Manager (Accountancy)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.