Interim Accounts Payable Clerk - Falmouth - £: Excellent!
* Please note that there is scope for this assignment to convert to a permanent contract and we welcome enquiries from candidates seeking permanent opportunities only *
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively reengaged by a past client, a high profile technology focused business which has grown ten-fold since its inception. The company urgently seeks to recruit an interim Accounts Payable Clerk and is prepared to offer a very generous rate of pay to secure an experienced candidate. This is a full time role to start ASAP and with an anticipated duration of at least one month (with potential for contract extension or conversion to a permanent position).
Working closely alongside a highly experienced Financial Controller (also introduced by Trial Balance Consulting), the role will call for an experienced candidate who can efficiently handle a relatively high volume of supplier invoices. Key responsibilities to include:
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices
- Matching supplier invoices to PO numbers
- Administer supplier payment runs
- Reconciling payments against supplier invoices
- Act as a first point of contact for supplier queries
- Assist in preparation of payment runs
- Administer expenses claims
This is a fast-paced role that would suit a candidate with at least 6 months of recently gained experience in an accounts payable environment. Candidates can be either QBE or part/fully AAT qualified and should have excellent communication skills as the post holder will liaise with suppliers regularly.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR9516 ASAP.