Credit Controller - Bath - £30-35,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively reassigned by a well-established, family owned commercial services business with ambitious plans for growth. Due to the impending retirement of the existing incumbent, the company seek to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join the finance team on a full time, permanent basis.
Based at the company headquarters in Bath the successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Manager and a small finance team. You will take a lead role in aged debtor management and will require a professional, tactful and tenacious attitude to your work.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Maximise cash collection in line with the credit control policy
- Carry out ledger postings accurately and in a timely manner
- Communicate relevant information to the Finance Manager
- Recommend and investigate work to facilitate the smooth running of the department
- Make informed decisions based on thorough investigation, evaluation and communication
- Communicate effectively across departments
Previous experience gained in a retail/factory/warehousing environment would be ideal, but is not essential and candidates should possess excellent IT skills. As this role regularly liaises with colleagues in other departments good communication skills are also a must.
This is a fast-growing business that have been recognised for their employee care and development, and as such their credentials for staff retention are second-to-none. The company promotes a positive, modern approach to their working environment and offer excellent non-financial benefits.
For further details including a detailed role specification, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR9439 ASAP.