Company Bookkeeper - Weston-Super-Mare – circa £30,000 DOE
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been engaged by a long established and highly successful motor dealership, who seek to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to oversee the daily accounting lifecycle. The position can be offered as either full or part time (x4 days) and will be based on-site near Weston-Super-Mare.
The role works closely with the Dealership Principle and senior management team, and also supports one Finance and Administration Assistant.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Work closely with Dealership Principle/SMT on all financial projects
- Lead the day-to-day accounting of the site
- Cash flow monitoring and financial performance monitoring
- Budget analysis and performance
- Oversee the accounts payable/receivable function
- VAT reporting
- Produce regular management accounts with commentary
- Regular liaison with chartered accountants, auditors, and other external stakeholders
- Oversee the payroll administration and processing
Our client is more focussed on general experience than status of qualification and are open to applicants who are part/fully or qualified through vocational experience. Knowledge of Sage accounting software is ESSENTIAL. Previous experience of supervising and developing a colleague would be desirable and excellent communication skills a must; the role works with department managers throughout the franchise and the ability to translate technical accounting procedures to understandable chunks of information is essential!
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR9146 ASAP.