Interim System Implementation Project Lead - Newquay - Circa: £40,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been reengaged by our longstanding client, a highly successful and continually expanding hospitality focussed business. As a result of continued expansion and the formation of additional business entities, the company is undertaking a number of major business system implementation projects and seeks to recruit an experienced project lead to head this up. This will be a full time assignment with a contract duration of no less than 3 months (highly likely to be a 6 month project). The role will be based on site near Newquay and may require some travel to local business trading sites.
The key focus of this assignment will be to manage the successful design, implementation and development of a number of new digital platforms; principally Monday.com but also MS Power BI and Zonal. The Project Lead will work closely with the senior management team throughout and be responsible for training system users throughout the business. Key responsibilities to include:
- Assume a lead responsibility for the company wide roll out of Monday.com to include implementation, system development and user training (mentoring users that underutilise the system)
- Continually review system processes and policies to maximise company benefit
- Ongoing streamlining of system architecture following rollout
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information across the company to facilitate all business operations
- Provide administrative support for the Directors and the operations team as necessary
- Responsibility for planning and organising the effective running of the office, providing support to all HODs within the office as required
The successful candidate will not necessarily require experience of each system but should possess a high level of technology aptitude and the ability to pick up new systems quickly and effectively. The successful candidate should understand (through relevant experience), the importance of interlinking business systems and the important of high quality user participation. The role calls for a strong experience gained in a complex administrative role which requires strong analytical and interpersonal skills. The Project Lead will lead manage a number of simultaneous projects and should have a good understanding of IT training and general system development.
For further details and to apply for this interesting and varied contract, please contact Steve Roach ASAP quoting reference SR8977.