Accounts Payable Specialist - Truro – £23-25,000 + Excellent benefits
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a past client, a long standing and highly successful group of manufacturing focussed companies operating throughout the southwest. The company urgently seeks to recruit a Purchase Ledger specialist to join them in a permanent, full time and site based role in Truro (with free onsite parking).
The company has a considerable supplier network and as such the successful candidate will play a key role in the effective management of the day to day AP function of a number of business entities. Supported by a highly experienced Finance Manager and working as part of a small and friendly team, this will be diverse role where the AP Administrator will build and develop successful relationships with a number of major suppliers. Key responsibilities to include:
- Processing and posting accounts payable invoices
- Assist in managing supplier payment runs
- production and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Resolving invoice enquires
- Coding of expenses invoices and receipts
- Assist in year-end audit process
- Assist accounts receivable team where required
- Assist with general accounting duties and support the Finance Manager with major projects (to include an upcoming system upgrade implementation)
For this role we seek a candidate with previous experienced gained in an accounts payable function, either part/fully AAT qualified or QBE, and ideally (though not essentially), within a high volume manufacturing/services environment. Applicants should have excellent administration experience and strong IT aptitude (Sage based exposure would be desirable). Full training on the company’s forthcoming bespoke accounting system will be provided but good input accuracy skills essential, as well as the ability to regularly communicate with new and existing suppliers.
For further details including well considered role specification, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8945 ASAP.