Accounts Supervisor - Launceston / Hybrid - Circa: £30,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a highly successful manufacturing and retail business that have experienced significant growth over recent years in respect of both turnover and employee headcount. As a result, the business now seek to recruit an Accounts Supervisor to join them, on a full time, permanent basis. The company operate a hybrid working scheme and the role will be split between their headquarters in Launceston and remote working.
Reporting to a highly experienced Financials Controller, the Accounts Supervisor will undertake a broad and interesting role supported by two members of the transactional accounting team. Key focus of the role to include:
- Line management of both the accounts payable and receivable function, overseeing the efficient inputting and payment of supplier invoices and creation of customer sales documentation
- Assisting with invoice reconciliation issues
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly supplier payments
- Matching unbalanced invoices
- Supervising and developing AP/AR team
- Inventory management and stock control
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on ad-hoc accounting projects
- Deputising for the Finance Manager during absences
The role would be very well suited to an experienced AR / AP supervisor (or a very well experienced Ledger Clerk), or an Assistant Accountant looking to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company, and under the mentorship of an established senior finance team. Candidates may be part/fully AAT qualified or possess relevant vocational experience, with at least 12 months of recent experienced gained in a similar position. The business is technology focussed so good all round IT aptitude including the use of MS Office products is essential. The role works with an energetic and experienced team that are dedicated to developing a highly successful business. The Accounts Supervisor will be a key point of contact across all departments of the business so excellent communication skills required in addition to the ability to supervise and develop an enthusiastic colleague.
For further details, including a detailed role specification, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8884. The role is immediately vacant and our client is keen to initiate interviews as soon as possible.