Finance Assistant - Newquay - £23,000 - £26,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been re-engaged by a long-standing client; an award-winning hospitality business based in Newquay. The business is enjoying a period of sustained growth and as a result are looking to expand their finance team. The company now seeks to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant who will work closely with a highly experienced Financial Controller.
This is a broad role where the successful candidate will enjoy a wide range of duties to include:
- Accounts payable; matching invoices, setting up and maintaining supplier records, weekly payment runs, reconciliation of credit card transactions, creation of purchase ledger invoices
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Account reconciliations
- Generation of customer statements
- Assisting with aged debtor management
- Assist with month and year end reporting
- Other ad-hoc finance duties as required
For this role we seek an experienced candidate who possesses at least 18 months of general finance experience to include accurate maintenance of an accounts payable function. Candidates may be either part/fully AAT qualified or consider themselves to be QBE. Good all-round IT experience and ideally (though not essentially), experience of using Sage based accounting systems required.
For further details and to apply for this interesting opportunity, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8615 ASAP.