Payroll Administrator - Indian Queens / Hybrid - Circa: £23,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively reengaged by one of our long standing clients, a well-established and highly successful services business that continues to grow year-on-year. They urgently seek to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their finance team and assist in delivering an efficient monthly payroll service to their 130+ staff. This is a permanent, full time position that features hybrid working (Tuesday to Thursday office based, Monday and Friday remote).
The role works within a highly experienced finance team and covers a broad range of payroll administration duties. Key responsibilities of the role to include:
- Administration of onsite time management/clocking in systems
- Checking and inputting employee timesheets
- Act as an initial point of contact for employee payroll queries
- Compile monthly payroll details using MS Excel
- Liaise with HMRC on payroll queries and obtain tax codes
- Monitor mileage claims and fuel cards
- Report on auto enrolment pension deductions
- Administer employee expenses claims
For this role we seek an experienced and organised administrator with strong numerical and IT skills (particularly MS Excel). Whilst previous experience gained in payroll would be desirable, our client is happy to train and develop a candidate with a strong aptitude. The role works with employees operating at all levels across the company, as well as a range of external stakeholders, suppliers, and authorities so excellent written and verbal skills required.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8159 without delay.