Interim Payroll Administrator - Newquay - Circa: £25,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively reengaged by a long standing client, a highly successful services business, who urgently seek to recruit an interim Payroll Administrator to join their finance and people management team as soon as possible - ideally yesterday! The role is initially offered on a full time, fixed term contract of six months, and will work from the company’s headquarters situated on the outskirts of Newquay.
The business has a large employee headcount and the successful candidate will join a well-established provisioning team. Role responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the administration of payroll related activities and manage benefits
- Maintain and update employee payroll records
- Evaluate and process timesheets
- Work closely with HR team to ensure compliance with comp[any policies
- Provide assistance to staff with pay, taxation and benefits queries
- Resolve any payroll discrepancies
We’re looking for a candidate with at least 12 months of recently gained payroll experience in either a company, NFP or practice based portfolio environment. It is important that prospective candidates are able to commence at short notice and commit to the full duration of the contract. For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8029 without delay.