Finance Officer (3 year FTC) - Camborne - Circa: £21,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a leading community services organisation who seek to recruit a Finance Officer to join them on a three-year fixed term contract. The role has a key focus towards training and this position subsequently represents an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant looking to develop their accounting skills in a highly supportive environment.
The organisation is undergoing significant change and the successful candidate will work closely with a divisional Finance Manager to assist in this development. Key responsibilities to include:
- Assist in cash flow reporting and month end procedures
- Regular liaison with colleagues across all departments and external clients
- Assist in compiling budgets and forecasts
- Prepare financial reports for approval of Finance Manager
- Assist with treasury planning
- Assist with year-end audit preparation
- Support the Finance Manager with ad-hoc accounting projects
For this role we’re seeking a candidate with at least 12 months of recently gained experience in a busy accounting function, with a good understanding of general bookkeeping and proficient use of account software, particularly MS Excel. Candidate may be part/fully AAT or with relevant vocational ‘on the job’ experience. The role works within a busy department where strong communication and customer care skills will be essential, but with exceptional training and development on offer, the furthering of skills will be significant!
For further details including a detailed job description please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7769 ASAP.