Interim Management Accountant -Pool / Remote - £30-35,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a leading public services organisation who seek to recruit an experienced Management Accountant ASAP. The assignment comes about due to a particularly busy financial year and is initially offered with a contract duration of 3 months. The organisation offers hybrid office based/remote working and this contract can be completed x2 days from their offices and x3 days from home/remote.
Working closely with the Finance Director, this is a broad opportunity that works across many areas of financial control and supervises a small team. Key responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of detailed management accounts for trading subsidiaries with full commentary
- Oversee the accounts payable function
- Take a lead in monitoring debtors and overseeing credit control
- Preparation of detailed business intelligence material
- Assist with statutory accounting procedures
- Budget preparation
- Assist with producing detailed reports for current and upcoming projects and expansion plans
We seek an experienced Management Accountant, either professionally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience with recently gained experience in a similar role. The position is immediately vacant and the successful candidate can expect a prompt start.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7715 ASAP.