Flexible working options to include hybrid working, unlimited training and development opportunities, fast track career progression and a team full of high calibre professionals to work with… That’s what’s on offer to the successful applicant for this role, so if you like the sound of this, you’d better read on…
My client is an extremely successful firm of accountants with multiple offices and services offerings across the region. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Audit Senior to join their Taunton office.
Working in a sociable and friendly team, your duties will include:
- Planning and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and in the office
- Leading the audit team on-site and ensuring all audit procedures are followed
- Supervising and supporting the work of less experienced team members
- Real contact time with developing relationships and liaising with people on the client side, including non-accounts employees
- Producing work for Manager and/or Partner review
- Highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required
Applications are welcomed from applicants meeting the following criteria:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent) or part-qualified with relevant experience
- Statutory audit experience, gained in a public practice environment, ideally including experience of group audits and preparing consolidated financial statements
- Full clean driving licence with unrestricted access to a car
- Organised and able to plan your own time efficiently
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
- Experience in using automated audit software and computer-based accounts and tax compilation programmes
If this sounds like you, then I’d like to hear from you ASAP. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE9571.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.