My client is a rapidly growing and dynamic firm of Accountants based in modern offices with free car parking on site. Due to their continued expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Technician or Semi Senior to join their busy team.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Accounts and tax return preparation for a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Management of clients and resolution of queries in a timely manner
• VAT and CIS returns
• Bookkeeping and management accounting
This role would suit a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Relevant and current experience in accounts production in a practice environment
• AAT qualified or possessing a similar level of practical experience
• Strong systems skills, ideally to include cloud based packages
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic organisation at an exciting time in its development. Don't delay; apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE9568.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.