Do you have 18 months + practice experience and now need a new challenge? Do you want to develop your skills in a very supportive and rapidly growing firm? This could be just the role for you…
Joining a very successful and sociable team, your duties in this role will include:
• Year end accounts and financial statement preparation
• Assisting on statutory audits
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Working and liaising with other members in the audit and accounts team
• Project management to meet deadlines and budget constraints
This role would suit a candidate at around the AAT or degree qualified level, or an active ACA or ACCA studier looking for study support and a new challenge. Current experience in a practice environment is essential due to the technical nature of the role, and it would be highly beneficial if you are well versed in external audit processes.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leading firm in an exciting and varied role. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE8560.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.