Digital Services Manager - Any location in Devon/Somerset - Up to £40,000
*Please note that our client has a network of offices throughout the Southwest and the successful candidate can be based at any of these. The role will also require a degree of travel between offices and some hybrid working*
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by our longstanding client, a well-established and highly reputable top 50 accountancy practice with a network of offices located throughout the Southwest and beyond. The firm has created a brand new role for a Digital Services Manager, a unique and interesting role where the successful candidate will work to roll out digital services across the firm. Key responsibilities to include:
- Promote and develop the use and understanding of a wide range of digital tools to include Dext, Fathom and Syft Analytics
- Prepare management information, forecasts and cashflows
- Promote the use of digital platforms to support day-to-day bookkeeping and VAT reporting
- Work with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies to prepare financial statements and tax returns
- Conduct regular reviews with clients to ensure they are making the most of digital tools
- Undertake business advisory tasks
- Deliver internal and external product training
For this role we seek an experienced with at least two years of recently gained practice experience, ideally (though not essentially), AAT or professionally qualified ACA/ACCA. The role will call for a candidate with high levels of technology focussed aptitude and with a solid understanding of a range of digital tools and platforms, including QuickBooks and Xero. The position will call for a candidate with strong technical knowledge and an up-to-date understanding of current UK tax and accounting law. The role works directly with a broad portfolio of clients but also supports several colleagues so great communication and interpersonal skills essential!
For further details and to apply, please contact Rob Emsley ASAP quoting reference RE8310.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.