Are you looking to further your tax career with a highly successful and supportive practice? This could be just the role you have been looking for…
My client is very well established and has a strong track record for attracting and retaining very high calibre staff. Joining a high performing team as a Tax Manager your duties will include:
• Managing a substantial portfolio of client relationships preparing tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals as required.
• Providing assistance to the tax director on tax planning projects and other assignments, including capital gains tax, inheritance tax and income tax planning.
• Providing internal taxation advice to all staff members and directors when required.
• Liaising with an external tax consultant on planning projects where necessary.
• Planning, supervising and conducting all elements of tax.
• Managing and supervising the tax department staff engaged on work for your designated client portfolio.
• Dealing with telephone calls from clients and HM Revenue & Customs in respect of your designated clients and dealing with correspondence arising from your tax work.
This role would suit a candidate with extensive mixed tax experience gained in a practice environment, backed up by ATT/CTA qualifications. Alternatively, a qualified ACA or ACCA with strong tax experience gained as part of a business services role could be considered provided they had a strong leaning towards tax work.
In exchange my client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, study support where appropriate and flexible working options.
Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE7721.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.