Are you looking to further your tax career with the support of an amazing team around you? My client is an award-winning firm, with a particular strength in the field of tax. They are looking to build on this success with the further recruitment of an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to be based in either Truro or Plymouth.
Your duties in this exciting role will include:
• Managing the delivery of the corporate tax compliance service
• Supporting the team to deliver a wide range of Corporate Tax advisory projects
• Developing and coaching trainees to become accomplished business advisors
• Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
And the qualities that you will bring to the table should include:
• CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with extensive experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly develop relationships
• Excellent people management skills
This role offers a very competitive salary, and my client also offers a broad suite of employee benefits and flexible working options with clear opportunities for career and personal development.
Don't miss this chance to meet with a very successful and rapidly growing firm. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE7115.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.