Trial Balance is working with a successful firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Senior or Semi Senior. This firm has a well established and diverse client portfolio, and offers a variety of services to include year end accounts, VAT, tax compliance and tax planning, management accounting and forecasting.
Working closely with partners and managers in the business, this role will take responsibility for:
• Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies across a diverse range of industries.
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation and lodgement.
• Client bookkeeping and management accounting.
• Extensive client contact to include assisting with the transition to online software in readiness for MTD.
• VAT return preparation and lodgement.
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a practice environment.
• AAT qualified or a similar level of experience as a minimum.
• ACCA or ACA studiers welcomed, with study packages available.
• Outstanding client management and interpersonal skills, both in person and on the phone.
Don't miss this opportunity to work in a highly supportive and collaborative environment, where significant opportunities exist for career advancement and personal development. Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE6025.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.