My client is continuing to grown its market share, and has a vacancy for a recently qualified Accountant to join a busy and sociable team working in a business services capacity.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Accounts and tax return preparation for a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Management of your client portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met
• Resolving client queries and provision of business advice
• Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
• Business development and networking
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Fully qualified ACA or ACCA, though consideration will be given to non-qualified candidates with extensive practice experience
• Excellent technical accounting skills in all areas of statutory accounting, VAT, personal and corporation tax
• Strong systems skills to include cloud-based accounting packages
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a varied client portfolio
In exchange my client offers a great working environment, the opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team, and an excellent benefits package coupled with a highly competitive salary.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5300.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.