Part Time Credit Controller - Exeter - £25-28,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been engaged by a longstanding client, a high-profile professional services business based in Exeter, who seek to recruit an experienced Credit Controller.
The role is offered on a permanent, part time basis and this employer is happy to take an open mind where number of hours worked and general working patterns are concerned.
Working closely with the firms finance team and many of the firm’s partners, the successful candidate will play a lead role in aged debtor management.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Monitor accounts receivable ledger to identify clients that pose a potential financial risk
- Develop effective relationships with clients in order to manage any payment difficulties
- Issue ageing debt notices
- Recover outstanding debts via a range of written and verbal techniques
- Work closely with partners and colleagues to resolve all matters relating to aged debt
Are you the person that we’re looking for? It goes without saying that the successful candidate will be someone who has previous credit control experience. This is a role where personal qualities and strong customer service skills will be key; a balancing act of persistence and tenacity but with a sympathetic, caring attitude to clients that are experiencing payment difficulties. No formal qualification is required but a good understanding of accounts receivable and debt control techniques is a must.
The company offers exceptional financial benefits, impressive modern premises and the opportunity to work with a friendly, highly experienced team. For further details and to apply, please get in touch with Jay Vilarrubi-Smith quoting reference JVS9730.