Interim Finance Manager - Ivybridge / Hybrid - £30-45,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by one of our long standing clients, a well-established specialist manufacturing business. The company urgently seeks to recruit an interim Finance Manager to join them as soon as possible, and with an anticipated contract duration of no less than three months (likely to be extended). This is a full time contract but our client may be in a position to offer the successful candidate a hybrid working arrangement upon completion of an initial handover.
The successful candidate will assume a broad and varied role with end-to-end responsibilities across all areas of the finance function. Key focus of the role to include:
- General bookkeeping duties using Sage 200
- Production of monthly management reporting information/accounts
- Work closely with MD and tier one management team to provide a range financial insight
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Overseeing the accounts payable and receivable function, ensuring efficient supplier payments runs and client invoicing
- VAT and statutory reporting
- Liaise with external stakeholders including banks and auditors
- Production of cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Assist with year and quarter end statements
- Production of project costings
For this role we seek an experienced candidate who can effectively hit the ground running after a suitable handover. Applicants may be AAT qualified, part/fully professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), or possess long term vocational experience in a similar role. Candidates should have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in the production of management accounts and a good understanding of payroll administration. Whilst previous manufacturing based experience would be desirable, we welcome applicants from all industry sectors. Strong IT skills and the ability to use digital accounting platforms will be essential (ideally Sage 200).
For further details of this contract including a detailed role specification, please contact Jay Vilarrubi-Smith quoting reference JVS9664 as soon as possible. Our client is keen to appoint for this position as soon as possible.