Payroll Administrator - Helston - £Negotiable DOE
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been re-engaged by a previous client, a highly reputable construction business in Helston. They urgently seek to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their finance team and assist in delivering an efficient weekly and monthly payroll service to their 350+ staff. This is a permanent, full-time position that will be based from the company’s headquarters in Helston.
The role works within a friendly finance team and reports to an experienced payroll supervisor. Key responsibilities of the role to include:
- Administration of onsite time management/clocking in systems
- Checking and inputting employee timesheets
- Act as an initial point of contact for employee payroll queries
- Compile weekly and monthly payroll details using MS Excel/Sage Payroll
- Authorising holiday forms and recording accordingly
- Cover for payroll supervisor during times of absence
For this role we seek an experienced and organised administrator with strong numerical and IT skills (particularly MS Excel). Candidate’s will ideally possess in excess of 18 months experienced gained in a payroll function (commercial or bureau based). The role works with employees operating at all levels across the company, as well as a range of external stakeholders, suppliers, and authorities so excellent written and verbal skills required.
For further details and to apply, please contact Jay Vilarrubi-Smith quoting reference JVS9389 without delay.