Accounts Assistant - Liskeard/ Hybrid - £24,000 - £26,000 - Permanent - Full time
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively re-engaged by an interesting and growing business to assist in their search for an Accounts Assistant.
This is a full time, permanent position which will be based both at the employers Liskeard based headquarters and from home for up to two days per week
Working as part of a small, friendly team and reporting to a highly experienced Finance Manager, this will be an interesting and varied role where the successful candidate will assist in maintaining the financial operations for a number of business entities. Key responsibilities to include:
- Effectively manage the purchase ledger function ensuring the accurate inputting of supplier invoices
- Act as a first point of contact for supplier queries, build and develop strong supplier relationships
- Oversee a monthly payment schedule
- Assist in the smooth operation of the accounts receivable function including aged debtor management
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Assist Finance Manager with ongoing accounting projects and system upgrades.
For this role we seek a motivated and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant with recently gained experience in a similar role and a wider understanding of the day-to-day accounting procedures. Our client will happily consider candidates either part/fully qualified AAT or those who would consider themselves as qualified by experience. A good understanding of MS Office and the ability to pick up digital accounting platforms will be essential. The role works as part of a small and friendly team where good team-working and communication skills will be essential, both internally and external.
For further details of this interesting role, please contact Jay Vilarrubi-Smith quoting reference JVS9238. Our client is keen to interview as soon as possible!