Management Accountant / Analyst - Helston / Hybrid - £30-35,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a long standing client, a nationally operating specialist services business. The business has enjoyed an impressive recent history of fast growth and the company’s headcount has increased dramatically. This is a brand new role that works within an established finance team. The role is offered as a permanent, full time contract and the company offers a flexible hybrid working arrangement with up to 3-4 days conducted on a remote basis to suit the successful candidate.
Reporting to a highly skilled and very friendly CFO, the role works as part of a small but experienced finance team. This will be an interesting role where the Management Accountant is anticipated to provide key financial analysis as well as producing commercial management information. Key features of the role to include:
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts with accompanying commentary for the senior management team
- Provide senior finance team with key financial intelligence to assist in ongoing projects, cash flow analysis, and budget/target reporting
- Commentating monthly financial reporting pack data to financial and non-financial department leaders
- Provide assistance and support for quarterly reviews and annual budgets
- Identify areas for improving financial performance of specific divisions of the business
- Assisting budgeting and business planning
- Assist in preparing for annual audit
This role calls for an experienced candidate, either operating in a business partnering or management accounting capacity, or as a senior Assistant Accountant looking to take a step up. Candidates may be part/fully AAT or professionally qualified or qualified by experience but must possess excellent all round IT aptitude (particularly MS Excel). This is a role that regularly liaises with colleagues in all departments and communication skills a must.
For further details and to apply, please contact Jay Vilarrubi-Smith quoting reference JVS8724 ASAP.