Accounts Assistant - Looe - £22-25,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a new client, a luxury hospitality focussed business with a number of entities and income streams. The company seek to a recruit an Accounts Assistant, a brand new role within the business and created to facilitate continued growth. This is a full time, permanent position which will be based at the employers Looe based headquarters.
Working as part of a small, friendly team and reporting to a highly experienced Finance Manager, this will be an interesting and varied role where the successful candidate will assist in maintaining the financial operations for a number of business entities. Key responsibilities to include:
- Effectively manage the purchase ledger function ensuring the accurate inputting of supplier invoices
- Act as a first point of contact for supplier queries, build and develop strong supplier relationships
- Oversee a monthly payment schedule
- Assist in the smooth operation of the accounts receivable function including aged debtor management
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Assist Finance Manager with ongoing accounting projects and system upgrades (MS Dynamics)
For this role we seek a motivated and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant with recently gained experience in a similar role and a wider understanding of the day to day accounting procedures. Our client will happily consider candidates either part/fully qualified AAT or those with sufficient vocational experience. The business is technology led and a good understanding/aptitude of general MS Office products and the ability to pick up on digital accounting platforms will be essential. The role works as part of a small and friendly team where good team-working and communication skills will be essential, both internally and external.
For further details of this interesting role, please contact Jay Vilarrubi-Smith quoting reference JVS8723. Our client is keen to appoint as soon as possible.