Purchase Ledger Clerk - St Austell - Permanent - £22,500 - EB9631
Trial Balance Consulting have been invited to source a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a highly succesful tourism and entertain business based in St Austell. The company has a reputation for excellent staff retention and career development, and this role works as part of a highly experienced accounting function.
The business seeks to recruit an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Assistant to support their AP team. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a junior level applicant with baseline accounting experience who seeks to develop a long term career in the sector with a nurturing employer. The positions work within a friendly and highly experienced team that operate in a fast paced environment. Core responsibilities to include:
- Act as an initial point of contact for supplier enquiries and liaise with colleagues across all remits and service centres to resolve
- Creation and location of invoices ensuring appropriate VAT status and invoice coding
- Processing credit card payments
- Monitoring accounts@ email addresses
- Ensure payment authorisation of supplier invoices
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Assisting with AP system process improvements
For this opportunity we seek an ambitious and confident applicant who possess at least 6 months of recently gained experience in a general ledger position, ideally within a high volume environment. Candidates should possess good general MS Office experience to include proficient use of Excel. This is a fast based department that will call for strong multi-tasking and exceptional internal/external communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
This is a business that promotes internal promotion and looks to supports the development of its employees. For further details including a detailed role specification, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting EB9631.