Interim Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk - Dawlish - £18-21,000 FTE Pro Rata (£9-10.50 per hour)
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a past client, a busy civil engineering business who urgently seek to recruit a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on an interim basis until October 2022, commencing ASAP. The role will be office based and will work over a 3 day working week - Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. The role will be office based at the company’s HQ in Dawlish (with free parking). Please be advised that this employer also has one friendly canine employee in the office!
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will work closely with an experienced Financial Controller and as part of a small team. Key responsibilities to include:
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices to a Sage based system
- Matching supplier invoices to PO numbers
- Administer supplier payment runs
- Reconciling payments against supplier invoices
- Act as a first point of contact for supplier queries
- Assist in preparation of payment runs
- Administer expenses claims
This is a fast-paced role that would suit a candidate with at least 6 months of recently gained experience in an accounts payable environment. Candidates can be either QBE or part/fully AAT qualified and should have excellent communication skills as the post holder will liaise with suppliers regularly.
For further details and to apply, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB8149 ASAP.